Training / Dojo fees
Your first class (at Bromley) will be FREE. Contact us to arrange your FREE Trial session.
School Club (Marian Vian) - As we have a limited number of places available at this club - A discounted trail block of 2 classes will be offered and then options to pay-by-term* (or pay-monthly if also training at another club). Contact Sensei for current/next term fees, dates and bookings.
Training fees (non-school clubs) can be paid either 'Pay-As-You-Go' or each calendar month (2 options). For those training regularly paying monthly in advance will give you a discount on the pay as you go fee (prices below from July 2016) :-
- Pay-As-You-Go £8.50 per 1-hour session. Sundays and/or Thursdays. (Intermdiate/Advanced classes 1½-hours £12, 2-hours £15)
- Monthly* - £30 for 5 1-hour sessions in the calendar month. Students can train at the club on Sundays and/or Thursdays (fight club is not included) and additional sessions (Thursdays or Sundays) are just £7.50.
- Monthly* - £40 to train as much as you like in the calendar month. You can train at the club on Thursdays and Sundays (including additional 'Freestyle/Sparring' session once a month). TKI 'Fight Club' sessions (at Downham on Saturdays) are also included (but not referee and other courses).
- For Fight Club and Referee Courses please check with Sensei Tom for prices. If you pay to train as much as you like in the calendar month (£40) then fight club sessions are free.
- For Referees Courses for Brown and Black belts please check current prices with Sensei Tom. Please note this is not included in the 'train as much as you like' option.
Membership / Licence fees
- person-to-person insurance,
- membership to the club (for gradings, information, notices and discounts on equipment),
- membership to the association (for grading registration and FEKO (federation of karate organisations) registration)
- Licence and Grading Record Book
- access to courses and competitions