Training / Dojo fees
Your first class (at Bromley/Beckenham) will be FREE. Contact us to arrange your FREE Trial session.
Contact us for latest :-
First class is Free. Second trial class at Non-Member price. Licence (Insurance and Membership) should be completed before the third class. Members can then PAYG (pay as you go) or pay monthly, discounts for those paying by regular Standing Order.
Training fees can be paid either 'Pay-As-You-Go' (PAYG) or Monthly (PM) (calendar month). For those training regularly paying monthly in advance will give you a discount on the pay as you go fee & additional discount for those with regular Standing Orders (prices below from May 2021) :-
- Pay-As-You-Go £#.## per Dojo session. £#.## per Zoom session.
- Monthly* - £## (payable for the calendar month). Students can train at the club (including additional 'Freestyle/Sparring' session once a month). TKI 'Sparring' sessions (at Bellingham
on Saturdays) are also included (but not Referee and other Courses).
- Regular Standing Order pay Monthly - DISCOUNT on above monthly fee.
- For Sparring sessions and Referee Courses please check with Sensei Tom for prices. If you pay 'all inclusive' monthly then Saturday Sparring sessions are free.
- For Referees Courses for Brown and Black belts please check current prices with Sensei Tom. Please note this is not included in the 'train as much as you like' option.
Brown and Black belt courses, Kata and Kumite Courses, etc., are and other courses may be arranged from time to time and prices will be announced to members when the course is advertised. Those paying in by standing order* will have a discount on the pay at the door price.
* Missed sessions can be made up in the same month/term. However, carry overs or Refunds can not be given to students that pay in advance and then do not use their sessions.
Membership / Licence fees
Membership, which includes
should be paid before your third session of training and renewed annually. Membership is £## per year.
- person-to-person insurance,
- membership to the club (for gradings, information, notices and discounts on equipment),
- membership to the association (for grading registration and FEKO (federation of karate organisations) registration)
- Licence and Grading Record Book
- access to courses and competitions
Lost Licence books £#.
Members can order their karate and other training equipment through the club at a discount. Prices are displayed in the dojo for most items, otherwise ask Sensei for prices on specific items.
White Student Karate Gis (uniform) and Medium/Heavy-weight Gis, Holdalls, Mitts, Gum shields, Groin/Chest Protectors, Focus Pads, Shin/Instep Protectors, Tracksuits, T-shirts, Belts, Training equipment, leisure clothing are also available for ordering and FREE delivery to your training session. Orders are placed monthly - ask Sensei for details.
For those eligible to grade fees will be detailed on your grading invitation.
Kyu gradings (orange to brown belt gradings) within the Club (maximum of every 3 months), belt included when you pass - Paying on the day usually incurs additional cost.
Brown belt grades are taken at Association level (maximum of every 6 month), belt can be purchased through the club - Fees can be paid on the day.
ShoDan - taken at Association level, Belt and Certificate included when you pass - Fees can be paid on the day.
NiDan - taken at Association level. Certificate included when you pass- Fees can be paid on the day.
SanDan - taken at Association level. Certificate included when you pass - Fees can be paid on the day.